Sunday, March 22, 2009

PHOTO UPDATE!

Its been a while since I've posted any pics because I lost my camera dock and usb cord, but since they're found, here's a little bit about us and what we've been up to via some pictures....


Ember's Birthday Party! 3 years old!


Some of you were wondering what my dark do looks like...
I wish I had his perfect skin!
GO JAZZ!!!!!
I walked in on this precious scene---Jenna reading to Cannon!
My family playing in the snow on Valentines Day!

Is it okay to say how darling I think he is!!!!

At the Bean Museum-- Cannon obviously has no clue he's about to be eaten by a hippo!!
Our friends, the Cliffords came for a fun visit!

my babies!

8 comments:

THE LEWIS' said...

so can i just say that something is missing in that picture of embers birthday party!!!! THE LEWIS FAMILY!!! i was almost in tears with this post because your family is getting so big and grown up and i feel like i dont even know them. ok i know its only been 6 months, but i miss you guys sooooo much. can it hurry up and be april 13th already. and i LOVE your hair. thanks for finally posting a picture of you. well see you soon.

Brook said...

You look adorable with your dark hair! I love it. Your family is too cute. Cannon is growing fast!!

Rachel said...

Your hair looks really cute. You guys have the cutest family.

campblondie said...

Love the hair, I've sworn off coloring mine blonde, brown, red or anyother color in between that I've had. But now.....I'm rethinking. So cute.

Dixie Packer said...

cannon is sooo adorable!

MLRTYME FAMILY said...

I love the dark hair Amy! And that second picture...Hunter looks just like Gabe!

Debi said...

cute pictures! I love the one where Jena is reading to Cannon. So sweet!

Kathy said...

Amy these pictures a re all so cute! It's fun to sneek a peek in your life by looking at them! I didn't recognize you in the first picture with your dar hair! Way cute!