Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Accomplishments

Today I realized that its much better to focus on the things I can do and have done rather than the opposite. For example today I made mac'n'cheese start to finish while nursing Cannon! It might not be as grand as writing a novel, but for me, it was something grand at the moment! As for Gabe---he has literally beat me at Chinese Checkers in at least the last twenty games that we've played! (why do I even bother anymore?) And Hunter made 3 baskets (standard height) today at ball practice! I was so proud of him! He has also moved on to his own room in the basement now. Jenna is now the proud rider of a two wheeler. She has been practicing the last little bit and is now getting it. And for Ember she can reach the pedals on her new tricycle and is really cruising! She also sings "You Are My Sunshine" adorably!! Cannon has recently discovered the joy of finding his feet and realizes that they are connected to him so he can play with them anytime he wants now---so cute!!! He also is working on re-learning the amazing accomplishment of sleeping through the night!!! These may not all be great achievements for everyone, but its sure fun to see how we all grow and progress and focus on the things we can do!

5 comments:

David and Cori said...

Thanks for the reminder to focus one the things we Can do....I love you Amy

The Terry's said...

That was so cute! I love your new layout too!! Super cute! That's cool you moved hunter into the basement. So is it just Cannon in that room now?

Rachel said...

Hey Amy, those really are some great accomplishments. Especially making mac and cheese while nursing. Quite the talent.

Debi said...

I'm going to have to agree that you are one talented nurser. I could never do that:)

RelyLocal - Utah Valley said...

Amy - you are incredible...you never cease to amaze me...your wisdon is beyond your years...
I love you too,
Dad