Thursday, January 29, 2009

I fall down but I get up again!

It has been quite an adventure since my last post. Aside from the usual holiday scene, I got my cast off (YEA!!!), we drove off a cliff on Christmas night and totalled our car (not good!), turned another year older, had a case of shingles, took a nasty fall down the stairs holding Cannon, turned my hair brown and cut bangs, and I think that pretty much sums up most of my life lately. I have recooperated well and things are going rather swimmingly at the moment. I really have nothing to complain about. My kids are awesome. Cannon is growing sooooo fast! I'll post some pics of the new me later.

My little munchkins in the morning

Cannon and his cousin Kate

8 comments:

The Jacobson Family said...

Yay, I am glad that you guys are back...I kept checking for an update. I am sorry about the car, hope everyone was ok. You kids are so dang cute, hopefully we will get to see you soon.

Nate said...

Wow we had no idea about the crash! So glad to hear everyone is ok. Good to hear from you guys.

The Terry's said...

Ames I can't believe how badly you were ambushed these past couple of months! I'm glad everything is going well for now at least! ;) You kiddies are so cute! Oh and to put that many pics on you just have to click the picture thing again. You can only load 5 at a time though...I dunno, maybe I'll come over to your house and advise you some more... you really can't live without me huh? haha. No we need to get together anyway, it's been too long. I was thinking I wanted to go to Jump on it again with just Bens, so sometime while your kids are at school, do you want to go again? Oh and how is the car hunt coming?

Brook said...

Driving off a cliff!?! That sounds traumatic, but your attitude about it is inspiring. Good luck with sorting out that problem! Your little Cannon did grow a lot since Christmas!

reyesohana said...

Amy!
My goodness. I feel like a terrible friend. I wish I could have helped some where. Call me!

MLRTYME FAMILY said...

didn't anyone ever tell you cliffs are bad??? Glad you are ok!

Luke and Megz said...

you talk about driving off a cliff and falling down stairs like it happens every day! I hope everyone is ok!! Your kids are absolutely darling and I can't wait to see pictures of your hair!!

campblondie said...

Are you kidding me? That is insane! Hope February is a little less tramatic.