Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A litte nerdy




Gabe and I did something a little out of the ordinary on Saturday night. We went to a murder mystery party and had the time of our lives. Gabe was assigned to go as a math nerd and I was a math team cheerleader (whatever that is???) Doesn't Gabe fit his part well? We had a blast and afterwards we decided we want to host our own sometime. More than anything, it was just nice getting out together and doing something new! Also speaking of out of the ordinary, Danielle surprised us and showed up in Utah for a visit---SO good to see her and her darling family!


4 comments:

a-hyde said...

I love the outfits!! And congratulations on the new addition. He is a little stud!

reyesohana said...

Don't want to invite ourselves, but we'd love to come whenever you host : ) ha ha.
Great outfits by the way : )

campblondie said...

You guys look great! What a fun party!

The Terry's said...

Ames, you guys looked GREAT! Did you guys have the best outfits? I bet. Math team cheerleader was a tough one but I think you pulled it off perfectly!! Oh and in response to your question about tagging--when someone tags you it means you have to answer all those same questions. So just hilight and copy everything, and then paste it in a new post and fill out YOUR answers. I hope that makes sense. You can call your blog consultant (me) haha if you have any questions. :) Okay wow this is a long comment. I LOVE you so much!